Image Map

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sweet Dax's Baptism

In case you're just tuning in.... or maybe I haven't mentioned it, I had a baby! A baby boy, in fact. Baby Daxton was born in January, and he's the sweetest baby boy ever!

Dax's first horribly lit iPhone selfie.

Anyway, a little over a month ago, we held his baptism. Some of our family came to help celebrate, and my favorite photographer, Mallorie, came to capture some shots of Dax's special day. I'm so very happy with how they all turned out, which shouldn't surprise me, because every photo Mallorie takes is gorgeous!! She even managed to capture a few photos of me nursing Dax, which I absolutely fell in love with. Here are a few favorites from the day. 




























I cannot praise Mallorie enough. I absolutely love working with her, and I'm so glad she was able to join us for this wonderful day. She's in the Austin area mostly, but I know that she travels quite a bit, so if you're looking for a photographer, she's your girl! You can find her on her photography page and blog's Facebook. (Check out her adorable pups while you're over there!!)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover