Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

31 Days of Loving Where I Am: Day Six

I was really at a loss as to what to write about today. I didn't want to always do the, "this is what we did yesterday" type of post. After some brainstorming, I decided I really needed to start a list of things I want to accomplish his month. I can check in every few days and check off what I've finished. Boring? Yes. But necessary. Here's what I've got so far:


  • Organize office
  • Organize play/homeschool room
  • Clean and set up nursery 
  • Have another sale of M's old clothes
  • Paint the dresser for the nursery
  • Get ready for our Halloween party
  • Clean carpets
  • Deep clean our bedroom
  • Take fall photos of M
  • Print photos and update our photo frames 
I think that's it, though I'm sure I'll add a few things here and there throughout the month. It's a short list, but it's very intimidating. Anyone have any tips for me? 

I'll be pinning organization tips like crazy! Do you follow me on Pinterest? I'm also instagramming my progress periodically, you can check out those photos here.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover