Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello, 2014

I know that today is the second of January, and we're already a whole 36+ hours into this new year, but I spent yesterday celebrating with my family, which means no blogging. Having fun comes before blogging!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and tell all of you happy new year, and that I hope to bring this little back this year. I've struggled for awhile now about what I wanted to do with this blog. I even considered shutting it down completely, but I'm not ready for that just yet. Maybe someday, but not right now.

Basically, I just want this little blog of mine to document my life. My growth, my failures, my struggles, my accomplishments, my loves. I like being able to look back at the end of the year and see what all we've done. I'm also going to be talking a lot about homeschooling, since we've started that this year. I'm so glad that all of you have stuck around, and I hope to share more of our life with all of you in 2014.

Cheers to a fantastic new year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you! Having fun with your family should ALWAYS come before blogging...I accidentally took a huge break over the holidays, and it was fantastic :)

Pin It button on image hover